[PLUG] Re: [PLUG-WEB] Enough.... Let's Focus on the Issue

Karl M. Hegbloom karlheg at pdxlinux.org
Wed Jan 8 08:23:02 UTC 2003

[ Move to plug-web at this branch point please! ]

On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 07:42, Preston Crawford wrote:
> On 8 Jan 2003, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:
>
> > Yo, dude, what about that new web site?  Have you seen it?  What do you
> > think of it?  (The site, not Jeme or Geoff's issue.)
>
> Aside from the politics of the issue, I think the graphics/stylesheet
> could use some help. I'm no graphical expert. My best site
> (http://www.lmdcresidentialgrantprogram.com, not my own but one I did as
> an employee of my company) has much more smooth graphics. Something this
> site could use for starters.

Excellent!  Constructive advice!  Thank you, Preston, for setting the
example and beginning this thread.

I will look over that site and see what you did there.

Does anyone know anything about the quirks of Navigator 4.7x's CSS
handling?  What standards level did they acheive with it, I wonder?