[PLUG] The Issues With This List

Robby Russell robby at planetargon.com
Wed Jan 8 10:09:02 UTC 2003

Well, given that... I'd be willing to become a member of an alternate
portland linux user group and volunteer with anything that would be needed
to help out.

It's a new year. A new fresh start. There should be
alternatives...otherwise things like Linux wouldn't exist. We have several
local linux groups, another one wouldn't hurt.

-my3cents

<?echo Matt King managed to take the time to type out the following: