[PLUG] Rationale for my actions: I am not a 'rogue admin'.

Robby Russell robby at planetargon.com
Thu Jan 9 09:12:02 UTC 2003

My favorite part on the website is how its says, "I" everywhere.
and in the meta tags... all Karl.
for instance this page, http://www.pdxlinux.org/resources/consultants.html

It says, " I am taking a break to think over how to implement this
feature..."

When did the PLUG site become Karls personal project? If you use words
like "I" everywhere, it represents the PLUG site as a personal site.

If you're going to type in temporary content, use words like "WE" or "The
Web Team will be considering various methods to implement these
features..."

Not "I"

-Robby

<?echo Jeme A Brelin managed to take the time to type out the following: