[PLUG] Horizontal lines in OO Writer document

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jan 9 09:28:01 UTC 2003

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Richard Steffens wrote:

> Word Perfect works this way, too, so Rich should feel right at home!

  But Rich needs a Rosetta stone to translate the pictures into words so he
can understand them. And I so much prefer a clean, uncluttered screen that I
block out all the marginalia on the window frames.

  I realize that I'm being curmudgeonly, but I will argue that if you have
menus on an application then _all_ functions should be accessible from the
menus. I'd prefer to turn off all icons and work only with the text. But,
that's because I'm an old fart, I guess. :-)