[PLUG] Re: Microsoft Update?

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Thu Jan 9 18:58:01 UTC 2003

Further to that... To use Office XP, you have to have Win2K, SP3 or
WinXP. Office XP supposedly won't install on anything earlier.

I'm still searching for the "Golden BB" application. No one makes a
personal finance package THAT CONNECTS TO MY BANK AND DOWNLOADS MY
TRANSACTIONS.

Until then, I'm stuck in Windows. I refuse to dual boot, as that's a
waste of time and resources. If I'm going to set up two systems, I'll
have them sit side by side, not on top of each other.

--
Russ Johnson
Stargate Online

Love is the delusion that one woman differs from another -- Murphy's Laws on Sex n°58