[PLUG] Leaving you out in the cold...

Karl M. Hegbloom karlheg at pdxlinux.org
Fri Jan 10 22:42:02 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 20:01, Jim Webb wrote:
> I'm sorry but this is bs.  This information can be given by you to the
> new sysadmin and doesn't need to be sent to the rest of us.

No, I'm sorry, it's a public statement.  I don't know who will be the
next PLUG admin, and I am not going to expend any effort on finding out
who it is after I sign off.  That person can contact me if they need to,
and the few idiosyncracies of the machine's configuration they need to
know are in that email.  The rest they can get by just looking around
the system.

Further, I want it known that I am not the sort of snot who would
sabotage the system after being run off and forced to quit by those
silly chest thumpers like this.

Drink up, boys.  That's what PLUG is.  It's a beer party.  A beer party
at a loud echoing saloon.  Enjoy your sit around pot bellied little
worlds.  Your egos have won another battle against the windmills of
"restricted freedom".  You are free to have beer.  Knock yourselves out,
losers.