[PLUG] Enlightenment and Red Hat 8

Scott VanHoosen octopus024 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 11 13:23:01 UTC 2003

Has anyone tried installing Enlightenment with Red Hat 8? I ran it with
7.2 and 7.3, but haven't tried it yet with 8. One thing, I'm afraid I
might screw up the nice fonts or something else. Also, I heard a friend
of mine had problems and couldn't get it to work with 8.0. I'm curious
as to others success.

-Scott

PS: I apologize for my previous email about the, er, "problems" in the
list serve. I forgot to change the "To:" field to make it private.

=====
     o                            http://vanhoosen.net
        ..                       octopus024 at yahoo.com
     ([:}p                         Come dive with me!