[PLUG] Clinic announcement + note

AthlonRob athlonrob at data.4t3.com
Tue Jan 14 14:53:02 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 14:11, Dan Haskell wrote:

> I had a choice this Saturday - run the Clinic or attend the anti-war
> demonstration downtown. Given growing likelyhood of an attack against
> Iraq, the protest just seemed more important. For anyone interested in
> joing me here's the URL: http://www.portlandpeacefulresponse.org

Fuck you.

Just had to toss in some anti-war plug, huh?

Ever wonder what those who are actually putting their lives on the line
in this war - to protect your right to be a fucked up ass hole - think
about anti-war protestors?

Drop by the Swan Island Marine/Navy base and ask them while they are
gearing up to ship off to the middle east.

> We will be having a Clinic this month though, Eric and Paul will be
> running it.

Next time try:

"I'm going to be busy this Saturday so Eric and Paul will be running the
Clinic this month."

Rob