[PLUG] Clinic announcement + note

Robby Russell robby at planetargon.com
Tue Jan 14 14:59:02 UTC 2003

This seems a tad off topic.

..but I'll agree.. I'll be down there with Dan....because I have a
different opinion on the matter. Are you going to tell me to "f** off"
too? Because I don't think the people strapping on their boots should be
fighting a war that is based on the interests of oil?

<?echo AthlonRob managed to take the time to type out the following: