[PLUG] Advanced Topics Meeting - this *Thursday*

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Thu Jan 16 00:18:01 UTC 2003

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003, Jeme A Brelin wrote:

>On Wed, 15 Jan 2003, Eric Harrison wrote:
>> It is now a bit of an inside-joke. One of the side-effects of the Childrens
>> Internet Protection Act is that I'm now making a list of ~300,000 known
>> porn sites publicly available...
>
>Can get this in the form of a mozilla bookmark file?

Hmmm, perhaps that is a way for us to fund our schools?  All major credit
cards accepted... [1]

This FAQ answer is a personal favorite:  ;-)

	http://www.dansguardian.org/?page=faq#6

-Eric

[1] The Dan's Guardian website used to point to my blacklists, now I see
    that they are accepting all major credit cards...
    http://blacklist.dansguardian.org/