[PLUG] ITnews Weblog

John Telford john at johntelford.com
Fri Jan 17 12:38:01 UTC 2003

ITnews Weblog - Digging for the few kernels of truth buried in IT news.

Check it out at itnews.johntelford.com

I'm the editor of this Weblog.  Becoming a regular reader, you'll be
reading what I considers the few kernels of truth and gems that are
buried in the daily barrage of PR and FUD being spewed forth daily by
the IT industry.

Using news aggregation and syndication technologies, the Weblog is
updated daily with critiques and links to IT news I deem worthwhile.

Linux now in the IT big time, so naturally it's included.

--
John Telford - Owner
JohnTelford.com LLC