[PLUG] White box computer store

Fedor G. Pikus fedorp at wv.mentorg.com
Sat Jan 18 23:56:01 UTC 2003

On Sat, 18 Jan 2003, Gerardo Arnaez wrote:
> next box.  I've been to Frye's but I gotta tell ya, I
> always end up with a bad taste because there seems to
> be no way to see what they have before I show up and I

Fry's takes some time to get used to, and their prices are not always
good, but their online branch, outpost.com, usually has the same selection
and prices as the store (you still don't know if something is in stock in
the store), and they share the part numbers, so you can easilly get the
part numbers for the items you want, call up Fry's and see if they have
this part.

--
                                  Fedor G. Pikus
Mentor Graphics Corporation         | Phone: (503) 685-4857