[PLUG] Rat off a Sinking Ship?

Russell Evans russell-evans at uswest.net
Thu Jan 23 20:38:02 UTC 2003

I think you could put ISOs up for free, "works derived thereof for a charge
require the prior written consent of SuSE Linux AG",  but I'm no David Boies.

http://www.suse.de/en/private/support/licenses/yast.html

"It is forbidden to reproduce or distribute data carriers which have been
reproduced without authorisation for payment without the prior written consent
of SuSE Linux AG or SuSE Linux. Distribution of the YaST programme, its
sources, whether amended or unamended in full or in part thereof, and the works
derived thereof for a charge require the prior written consent of SuSE Linux
AG."

Thank you
Russell