[PLUG] [SLL] Linuxfest Northwest 2003

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Thu Jan 23 23:20:03 UTC 2003

Zot and all,

    I keep meaning to call Bill Wright and talk to him about
participating in Linuxfest Northwest 2003, but I haven't gotten
it done.  However, I did talk to Bill once and offered help,
and I certainly want to go to the event and I hope other
PLUG members will go as well.

                                               Dave Mandel

P.S.  I will try to get some more information on the event
and let people know.  We should probably try to arrange
some car pools, etc.

On 23 Jan 2003, Zot O'Connor wrote:

> This has not gotten any replies on PLUG here.  I assume we are
> interested in helping out with this!
>
> On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 00:41, Bruce Kingsland wrote:
> > ----- Forwarded message from Bill Wright <bwright at az.com> -----
> > Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:34:28 -0800
> >
> > The grass roots Linuxfest Northwest
> >
> > (put on by Taclug Kplug Blug Gslug Vanlug)
> >
> > is looking for linux users who want
> > to put a table/booth at the event.
> > Like the classic science fair type of display.
> >
> > It's all free to all.
> >
> > John "Maddog" Hall is coming to hangout
> > with us and volunteered to be the keynote speaker.
> >
> > Richard Schwartz, Brian "krow" Aker, Brian Hatch,
> > and Chris Negus, to name a few, have also volunteered
> > to speak.
> >
> > It's going to be the biggest grass roots
> > linux fest ever -Sat April 26th. in Bellingham,Wa.
> >
> > Check out inter-lug info site for a schedule of
> > presenters at:
> > http://linuxnorthwest.org/
> >
> > Please spread the word. This is going to
> > be a great event for the Linux community.
> >
> > --Bill
> >
> > --
> > Bill Wright
> > hunter-gatherer penguin
> > www.blug.org

> > ----- End forwarded message -----
> >
> > Thot y'all might want to plan for this'n!
> > -bk
> --
> Zot O'Connor <zot at zotconsulting.com>
> White Knight Hackers, Inc.