[PLUG] Is PHP a good intro programming language?

Robby Russell robby at planetargon.com
Wed Jan 29 17:59:01 UTC 2003

Well, not sure about it now.. but when I lived down in the bayarea (before
moving here...) my first programming course in college was Pascal...
(1999... which wasn't that long ago)
Structured Program with Pascal (i think was our course book)
The next class in the CIS courses would have been C...then C++ i believe.,
etc..

looking online... here.
actually..they STILL teach pascal there.
http://www.missioncollege.org/catalog/cis.pdf

I still have my tpascal disks that a friend gave me... ran in dos.

There are pascal compilers for linux, correct? I wonder if any of my old
can be risen from the dead.

..ok enough of the memories...

<?echo Anthony Schlemmer managed to take the time to type out the following: