[PLUG] 2 Questions

Mike De La Mater mikedela at ipns.com
Wed Jan 29 20:16:22 UTC 2003

There's a dosutils and directory on the RH CD. In there is a utility called
rawrite, you can use it to make the bootable floppy from in Win, or use dd to
make a flopy from a file in the images directory, there are several options, boot
is the one I usually use, but there's a PCMCIA version, too.

This is all from memory, so I could have details wrong.

Mike