[PLUG] Is PHP a good intro programming language?

Anthony Schlemmer aschlemm at attbi.com
Wed Jan 29 22:15:02 UTC 2003

If it helps here are a couple of links for Pascal compilers that you
might find useful:

http://www.freepascal.org/
http://www.gnu.org/directory/GNU/GNUPascal.html

I've got quite a bit of old Pascal code from my college and early
professional programmer days and I'm sort of curious how well the free
compilers work. I may give one or both of these compilers a try under
Linux.

Tony