[PLUG] broadbrand advice

TRNutt trnutt at aracnet.com
Fri Jan 31 09:09:02 UTC 2003

Tricks I've found:

For getting to the second floor, check the space around the plumbing stack
and then come down from the attic.

For putting a jack on a 2nd floor external wall where there is a window,
firebreak etc. bring in the wire elsewhere and hide the wire behind the
baseboard to where you want it.

don't run parrelel to power lines.