[PLUG] Re: Slides from YAPC presentation

Joshua Hoblitt jhoblitt at ifa.hawaii.edu
Tue Jul 1 11:49:01 UTC 2003

This question has crossed 3 lists that I'm on in various forms (datetime, pdx.pm, plug) and probably a few others.  Maybe an out of town geek page would be a good idea?  I'd volunteer to do it but I count as out of town now. :)

Things to list:

hotels with connectivity
links to the freenode/personaltelco pages
a map of powells and powells tech. books
the GPS coords of important locations (book stores, hotels, coffee shops, bars..)
links to local movie listings - including the McWorldDomination's pages
the laser light shows at OMSI
anything else that might interest a geek

Sound like a good idea?

-J