[PLUG] [PDXLUG July 01, 2003 Meeting Announcement]

Kyle Accardi sandbox at pacifier.com
Tue Jul 1 16:26:02 UTC 2003

Dan Haskell wrote:
> Heh. Looks like the faux Portland Linux Users Group is more than a little
> sensitive on this issue. I've been told to get over my "tizzy" about the
> "so-called naming problem" and stop posting to their list. It seems that
> dissent isn't welcome on PDXLUG.
>
> I knew the adult-discourse approach was unlikely to succeed, but it was
> worth the try...

Poked through their archives and even people on the list are confused [1].
It's too bad, looks like there are some good/smart OP (Original PLUGgers)
over there talking about interesting things.  I just can't past the "Robby
Russell Show" aspect.  (View the archives by author, don't forget the
anonymous 'pdxlug at pdxlug.org', who is presumably one and the same).

They took their marbles and went home.  Dropped some along the way too.
Sure is a nice day out...

--
Kyle Accardi

[1] http://www.pdxlug.org/pipermail/pdxlug/2003-June/000632.html