[PLUG] C.R.I.M.E. meeting 8/8/2003 @ 10AM @ Verizon

Zot O'Connor zot at whiteknighthackers.com
Tue Jul 1 22:16:04 UTC 2003

CRIME meeting Tuesday July 8, 2003 @ 10AM @ Verizon

Speakers: Professors Sarah Mocas and Mark Morrissey, Computer Science Department, Portland State University

Topic:  “Current Thoughts in Digital Forensic Education"

Sarah will talk about current research in Digital Forensics and Mark
will follow with how PSU is re-designing the digital forensics
course-and will solicit input on the course.

This will be even more interactive than usual, since both Sarah and Mark
are seeking input on issues and content for courses and programs.

C.R.I.M.E. meets in the Verizon (Airtouch) Cellular building (Take I-5
South to Carmen Drive. The building is on the West side [Tigard side] of
the Freeway). The meeting room is in the back of the building. The talk
begins at 10:00 a.m.The street address is 15575 Sequoia Pkwy, Tigard.
Lunch generally follows the meeting.

http://crime.whiteknighthackers.com/meetings.php3.

--
Zot O'Connor