[PLUG] Re: LUG-fest [was July 01, 2003 Meeting Announcement]

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Wed Jul 2 16:09:02 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003, Kurt Harlan wrote:
> However, it may be possible for us,(PDXLUG), to better differentiate
> between our groups which I will suggest to PDXLUG.

I still haven't heard any kind of reason WHY you should differentiate
yourselves.  The only thing that is confusing is the name.  Otherwise, the
"groups" are identical and have large overlap in membership, the same
goals, and the same (read: no) organizational structure.

So why differentiate yourself?  The only thing that differentiates now is
the name and even that doesn't try very hard to be different.

So why bother differentiating?  What's the difference?

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin
    jeme at brelin.net