[PLUG] iptables error message

Lynn Yuan lynnming at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 21:43:01 UTC 2003

Hi

Finally, I solved the problem by replacing the
192.168.0.0 with $EXTERNAL_IP in the firewall.iptables
file - the FTP section, since the error occured after
execute the ssh which is FTP part, so I just give it a
try, and that is.

Sorry to confuse you, it's all my fault.
Thank again for your help.

Melinda