[PLUG] Mouse Wheel - Next Question

Brian Derr bderr at myrealbox.com
Mon Jul 7 18:26:01 UTC 2003

On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 05:59:36PM -0700, Andrew Dennis wrote:
> On my system, it didn't have any affect. If I move the mouse across
> the screen relatively quickly, it will show up on the screen three or
> four times, and I'll have to wait 1-2 seconds for control to catch up.
>
> Anybody have any ideas?

Yes, do `xset m 5'.  My mouse is plenty zippy with this setting.  If it is
too fast for you try toning it down to a 4 or 3.5 or so.

Brian

--
We are solar powered; we are powered by the Son.  -- Doug Rowse, 2003

If God were small enough to fit into my head He wouldn't be big enough
to worship.  -- Brett Meador, 2002