[PLUG] Mouse Wheel - Still no luck

Andrew Dennis plug at ardware.net
Mon Jul 7 20:55:02 UTC 2003

This is not a speed problem. This is more of a drawing problem.
For example if I try to execute a menu item, I will drag the arrow
down to the item I want and click the mouse button, then a half
second later, the arrow catches up and moves down to the next
item and then the mouse click occurs and I end up choosing the
wrong item.

So, the arrow is getting drawn every half second (a slight exageration
I am sure), instead of twenty time per second.

Is there anyway to adjust how often the mouse is refreshed?

Thanks

Andy