[PLUG] Mouse Wheel - Still no luck

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Tue Jul 8 17:21:02 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-07-08 at 16:50, Andrew Dennis wrote:

> Here ya go.  I should also warn that I am using the mouse on a Sony Vaio
> laptop FX-220

Hm, that didn't have much info; perhaps you could send
/var/log/XFree86.0.log instead?  I seem to recall something about the
mice on Vaios--possibly a shared interrupt with the USB controller.

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
* * * * * *  Linux Services for Small Businesses  * * * * * *
*       Easy, reliable solutions for small businesses       *
*    Naked Ape Business Server http://nakedape.cc/r/sms     *