[PLUG] Conference on open source at the Marriot in Portland...

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Jul 9 08:46:02 UTC 2003

>>>>> "robinsoq" == robinsoq  <" <robinsoq at mail.opusnet.com>> writes:

robinsoq> Is this open to the public?

If you've paid a kilobuck or so to O'Reilly, yes. :)

robinsoq> I hear their are going to be a lot of consultants there
robinsoq> and also that one of the topics is how open source was
robinsoq> used in Fellowship of the Ring among other projects.

Yes.  This is part of what you get when you pay for admission.

My Alpaca Release Party tonight is open to PLUG members though.  You
can meet a lot of the speakers of the conference there.

Bar 71 (71 SW 2nd), 8pm to 1am.  At the door, say "I know Randal".
Free drinks, food, pool, dancing, and surprises.