[PLUG] Comcast: Static IP

Roman Robinson sigma_x at comcast.net
Wed Jul 9 16:37:01 UTC 2003

My bandwidth is high, with out servers..In the last month, my personal
computer has done 49GB down, and 14GB up. Given, a little bit of that is
inside the network, but most is outside. This month, I think it will be a
lot lower as I have stoped using p2p (The 14GB up is NOT from p2p - I never
shared), but still I use a lot of traffic between my computers and my
friends...

I am looking into a higher-speed (higher-pay..) Comcast package that will
allow servers, because I would like to be allowed to do what I do now but do
more of it (instead of hosting a small site with nothing useful on it,
hosting a useful server with games or something), and then I could make one
of my test servers a production server :)

--Roman