[PLUG] samba, eth1 dhcp

Lynn Yuan lynnming at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 14:50:03 UTC 2003

Hi,

I am using RedHat 9.0 for my linux server, eth0
(192.168.0.1)is for the external, eth1(172.16.1.) is
for internal  and using dhcp/iptables to connect among
the internal networking.
My Samba server version is 2.2.7a-7.9.0. I tried to
make my samba server/client work for my external as
well as internal through dhcp (iptables) setting, my
iptables and dhcp are working fine so far which allows
me to browse the internet from internal networking.

Any help for this samba setting will be appreciated.

m.y.