[PLUG] Lefkowitz Talk Notes from OSCON

Geoff Burling llywrch at agora.rdrop.com
Sun Jul 13 16:28:02 UTC 2003

As I said in another email, probably the best presenter at OSCON was
Robert Lefkowitz, who although admittedly a suit from Wall Street, not
only did his homework & was an excellent speaker, also understood
the technical side of Open Source. He promised to turn over his
slides for O'Reilly to put on their web site, but until then you
can get an idea of his presentation ``The Missing Open Source Projects"
at http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/3501.

Heck, anyone who understands why you want to get reduce your dependence
on Computer Associates gets positive marks in my book!

Geoff