[PLUG] Spamassassin, procmail, and wtf

Josh Orchard josh at emediatedesigns.com
Mon Jul 14 22:49:02 UTC 2003

> I've got this in my mutt rc file:
>
> # Using no-rebuild to take less time.  Have to run rebuild occassionally
> (cron)
> macro index \cb         "| sa-learn --spam --no-rebuild --single" "Learn
> as spam"
>
> So when a spam comes in, I press Ctrl-b (b = baaaad).
>
> -Rob

I have a question now.  How does this command tell spamassassin to learn
what it missed?  I'm assuming that is what you are telling it correct?
Did you move the ones it missed to a particular location and run
spamassassin against that dir?  This would be helpfull for the last bits
it is missing from mine as well.

thanks,

Josh