[PLUG] CRIME Advanced Linux SIG - 7PM Wednesday July 16th -- "Wearable Computer"

Zot O'Connor zot at whiteknighthackers.com
Wed Jul 16 11:07:15 UTC 2003

Please note the new location.

Jayne Weigel will demonstrate her wearable PC running Linux.

This pc fits into two hip packs and now inlcudes wireless.  It is based
on PC104.

Time:
        7pm

Date:
        Wednesday June 18th, 2003

Location:
        Jax [Restaurant]
        110 SW Yamhill St.
        Portland, OR

        On the MAX Line, next to Bally's Fitness.  This is around the
        corner from Paddy's about

There will be food, alcohol, and much technical discussion, and blantant
drooling at Jayne's setup.

Projector:

        I do need a project still.  I plan on bringing the one that
        needs a power supply fix, so if you can bring a projector please
        email me.  Thanks!

--
Zot O'Connor

http://www.ZotConsulting.com