[PLUG] Problems with Intel D845PEBT2

Piet van Weel pietvw at onlinemac.com
Wed Jul 16 23:19:01 UTC 2003

Hmmm...

I'm running a similar system (I'm on it right now) D845PEBT2
Motherboard... not the greatest... but it certainly does work... We
watched Treasure Island DVD on the Windows Partition last night...

I can't seem to get the sound working decently under linux... and the
Radeon 9700 is still toying with me under linux... but other than that
it works fairly nicely...

I'm using Cyberlink PowerDVD under Win XP... If you don't want the
system I'll buy it from you... for the said $500...

Also you may want to check the power settings... it was a bear getting
the power to clean up nicely... I even had to replace one power
supply...

Let me know... or send me an E-Mail pietvw @ onlinemac.com

Cheers...
Piet van Weel