[PLUG] Covad DSL?

Fedor Pikus fedorp at wv.mentorg.com
Thu Jul 17 18:38:02 UTC 2003

I have Covad DSL, through Speakeasy. I don't deal directly with Covad,
Speakeasy does. Once I needed a repairman to come to my home, he was from
Covad, but again Speakeasy sent him. He did a good job. Beyond that, the
Covad part of my setup is pretty much invisible. Sure, they own the DSL
equipment in call offices and what not, and all that stuff just works.

--
                                  Fedor G. Pikus
Mentor Graphics Corporation         | Phone: (503) 685-4857