[PLUG] Clinux

Bill Spears bspears at easystreet.com
Sat Jul 19 10:25:03 UTC 2003

file and printer sharing. Problem may be that it is a laptop that
commutes between home and a school where it is part of a domain. I'm so
unfamiliar with windows now that I don't where to begin.
The Samba share works with a Win98 computer.  I'm almost completely sure
the problem is in setting up the XP Pro.

--
Bill Spears <bspears at easystreet.com>