[PLUG] allowing user to control domains

Josh Orchard josh at emediatedesigns.com
Sat Jul 19 18:15:02 UTC 2003

All,

I know there has been talk occasionally about a web interface that allows
for a user to control the aspects of his domain.  I would like
recommendations if there is anyone out there using one.  Web interface is
nice but not required.  I've heard of ispman but have never tried it

other suggestions?

I want to give one user the ability to add other users to get email within
his domain.  As well as control other aspects of the domain.  I have
webmin up and running and that is nice but I don't see how to allow a user
the ability to add users that would make the needed changes to postfix for
the users.

Thanks,

Josh