[PLUG] (Semi-OT:) Linksys router messes up my LAN

Anthony Schlemmer aschlemm at comcast.net
Sat Jul 19 23:32:02 UTC 2003

I have one coworker that has a Linksys wireless router at home and he
hasn't complained of any problems. I don't have a wireless router but I
do own one of Linksys's newer 802.11g access points which apparently
runs some version of Linux on a MIPS processor from what I've heard
second-hand.

I also heard that Linksys came clean and made their Linux source code
available as there was a big stink about Linksys not releasing the
source code over on /. not too long ago.

Tony