[PLUG] Re: [PDXLUG] Slackware-9.0 questions

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Jul 20 13:45:03 UTC 2003

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003, Ed Sawicki wrote:

> Most cards work. I did notice, however, that Slackware 9 has trouble with
> Tulip-based cards but I've been too busy to find out why.

  Thanks, Ed. The pcmcia card I suspect is _not_ using a Tulip-based chip.
However, since the NetGear cards I've had in the workstations for years are
so based, I guess I'll have to find out what the story is. In
/etc/rc.d/rc.modules there are drivers for Tulip cards. Wonder if P at rick
will answer a question I send him.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)