[PLUG] Visor Edge USB Sync

Finn Finn at graveyard-freelance.org
Tue Jul 22 19:33:01 UTC 2003

I have used my Visor Deluxe with both redhat and suse.  Most packages expect
that you are using /dev/pilot. in my case I have always found my visor on
/dev/usb/ttyUSB1.  Under Redhat I had a symlink to /dev/pilot.  If I remember
correct the command is 'ln -s /dev/usb/ttyUSB1 /dev/pilot'.  I personally
have been using jpilot and kpilot (I don't use gnome desktops) so I hope this
helps.
-Finn