[PLUG] I am looking for a qualified person to do some part time work.

Steven A. Adams stevea at nwtechops.com
Wed Jul 23 05:31:01 UTC 2003

I'm not a consultant nor am I in need of part-time work but I'm still
curious as to why you stipulate no consultants. At first glance it seems
like this project would be a perfect fit for outsourcing. Would it be
possible for you to share this position so that the Consultants on the
list might understand a little better, and possibly adjust the way that
they do business to better serve folks like you?

On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 23:20, Richard Kurth wrote:
> Not at all I am willing to pay fairly to the right person as long as they
> have the knowledge I need.
>

> At 10:43 PM 7/22/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>
> >What's the difference between a consultant and someone
> >who does 20 hours of part-time work? The amount of
> >money they're willing to work for?

<snip>