[PLUG] Running RPM -Uvh gives segmentation fault

Michael Luevane mikel at quantecllc.com
Wed Jul 23 09:22:02 UTC 2003

Nope, not custom, as far as I remember, other than the options I selected
during install. It was a pretty vanilla Mandrake 8.1 install off of CDs that
I purchased.

Is there any way to get the entries that it's looking for in there? (please
note my n00bness...)

| Michael Luevane      | Systems Administrator     |
| mikel at quantecllc.com | Quantec, LLC              |
| 503-228-2992         | http://www.quantecllc.com |