[PLUG] I am looking for a qualified person to do some part time work.

Carla Schroder pluglist at bratgrrl.com
Wed Jul 23 12:50:19 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 23 July 2003 12:46 pm, Richard Kurth wrote:
> Sense everybody on this group what's to turn everything into a DEBATE I am
> withdrawing my request for help. This is to bad for the Plug group somebody
> on this group  could have made a couple of thousand  dollars for some
> simple work if they had the right knowledge in a short amount of time.

I think making a public request, the way you did, is a perfect way to find a
good Linux guru. The weeding-out part is easy, right away you can eliminate
the ones who cannot follow simple instructions. Then eliminate the ones that
personally annoy you, for whatever reason.

If you follow the list regularly, you'll probably find some kindred spirits,
and can see who is knowledgeable and helpful, and can contact them directly.

--
Carla Schroder