[PLUG] UDP/ICMP packet loss question on RH

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Wed Jul 23 16:02:02 UTC 2003

Thanks, that's actually useful for other applications and I'll store
that away, but I don't think it does anything for me in this
particular question - these are very low speed streams - 1kbps or
less.  I shouldn't be overrunning any buffers here.  Plus, with
multiple tests, each end station gets the same packet loss to the
target no matter how many testers there are (I tried with four) which
leads me to think that this is a per-stream issue.

JT