[PLUG] Re: X-message-flag header and LookOut!

Sandy Herring sandy at herring.org
Fri Jul 25 09:44:01 UTC 2003

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003, Ed Sawicki wrote:
[...]
> I'm wondering what percentage of Outlook users will heed your
> advice and install Linux and what percentage will put you in
> their black list.
>

> Disclaimer: Note that this is not a criticism of you and is
> not meant to be disrespectful. (People have been a bit
> sensitive here lately.)
>
> --
> Ed Sawicki <ed at alcpress.com>
> ALC

No offense taken, Ed. I always don my asbestos undies before sitting down at
the computer :-)

I take care to use the heading only from my personal account - never in the
office. That's where most LookOut users with whom I might communicate are
located. I suspect that LookOut lusers outside of work who are sufficiently
clued to know how to deep six me would also understand the good natured
ribbing. Those lacking clues probably won't even notice.

Sandy
--
Sandy Herring, RHCE                        o              sandy at herring.org
Peck of Pickled Pisces               __  o               http://herring.org/