[PLUG] Driver for FA-330?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Jul 27 11:58:02 UTC 2003

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003, Steven A. Adams wrote:

> And you've tried the tulip driver?
>
> http://www.scyld.com/network/tulip.html
>
> I haven't found a netgear that it doesn't like.

Steve,

  I've not yet fired up the box; just put it together yesterday. My FA-310
cards use the tulip driver and I'm trying to find out about the 331.
According to Ed's post, Slackware-9.0 does not have a good implementation of
the tulip driver. Or, something else that causes problems.

  After fighting for several days with a Zonet pcmcia NIC, I just want stuff
that works. What I "save" on product purchase I lose many times over in
futzing with the machine trying to get it to work.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
                         http://www.appl-ecosys.com/