[PLUG] HTTP 404 - File not found

Billy Dimaculangan bmdimaculangan at bhpi.com.ph
Tue Jun 3 17:19:01 UTC 2003

We have 2 boxes here. The mail server and web server. Recently our ISP is
hosting our web server and the mail server stays with us. Until we changed
ISP and now we both have our web and mail server with us.  The web server is
up and running which we setup and configure after we've change ISP.  The
problem since then is our mail server, we cannot access the web mail, but we
can send and receive email using MS outlook through POP3.  We've advised the
ISP for the IP address that we've used and properly configured gateway
address that they've given. Using another dialup account, sending ping
request to the IP address of the mail server seems to be no problem but
sending ping request to the hostname of the mail server was unsuccessful.
Accessing through web browser the IMP web mail with the hostname or the ip
address gives an HTTP 404 - file not found error. I've already checked the
logs and still nothing new.  What configuration are we missing?

TIA
---
Billy