[PLUG] versions of XFree86

Fedor G. Pikus fedorp at wv.mentorg.com
Wed Jun 4 10:07:02 UTC 2003

On 4 Jun 2003, Russell Senior wrote:
> According to xfree86.org, 4.3.0 is the current release.  It hasn't
> made it into Debian unstable yet.  I suspect similar pokiness in other
> distributions but have no first hand information.  You can always
> compile it from source.
RedHat 9 has it. Now if I could only figure out how to get
Ctrl-Alt-Backspace to kill the server... Used to be the default and
Option "DontZap"
disabled it. Now C-A-B does nothing, and I even tried Option "DontZap" "0"
and it still does nothing.

--
                                  Fedor G. Pikus
Mentor Graphics Corporation         | Phone: (503) 685-4857