[PLUG] Making X Disappear the Mouse Pointer

Russell Evans russell-evans at uswest.net
Thu Jun 5 09:59:02 UTC 2003

unclutter: usage:
	-display <display>
	-idle <seconds> 	time between polls to detect idleness.
	-keystroke		wait for keystroke before idling.
	-jitter <pixels>	pixels mouse can twitch without moving
	-grab			use grabpointer method not createwindow
	-reset			reset the timer whenever cursor becomes
					visible even if it hasn't moved
	-root			apply to cursor on root window too
	-onescreen		apply only to given screen of display
	-visible		ignore visibility events
	-noevents		dont send pseudo events
	-not names...		dont apply to windows whose wm-name begins.
				(must be last argument)

Thank you
Russell