[PLUG] xmms button font size

Matt Chorman matt at legalizefreedom.org
Thu Jun 5 12:31:02 UTC 2003

No, I have the same problem - it becomes extremely unusable at 1600x1200..
For me the double size works as I generally only have the main window
active. There are different skins that will have different colors - a high
contrast font on a theme will help to overcome this.

A couple of things you can do to get around this