[PLUG] XMMS playlist button size

Rogan Creswick creswick at cs.orst.edu
Fri Jun 6 00:30:03 UTC 2003

Bust open ~/.xmms/Skins/<your_skin>.whatever with the appropriate
decompressor, then work on pledit.bmp to your hearts desire :).

pledit.bmp contains all the buttons for the playlist editing
functions, you can make them look like anything you want. (well, I
cant, because I lack the artistic ability, but you get my drift :).

If you work in a directory inside the Skins directory, then your
modified skin will appear in the skin browser with out any additional
work.

HTH,
-Rogan

ps: Sorry for fubaring everyone's threading with this message. I
accidentally deleted the thread a min. ago.